BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Breaking Fast With No Electricity

Ok! Here’s the thing, today my family and I are breaking fast without electric. So, that evening, my mom cooked the dished for breaking fast. Meanwhile, I was in my room doing my stuff, my 2 freak brothers playing the stupid game, my sis watching television and my dad are busy with his camera. In this busy evening, the electric shut down. I said what the hac! What’s going on?? I’m hot here. So, my dad calling TNB for asking why the electric shut?? And then, they are fixing the electric. GOD!! I’m doing nothing. Suffering here and there, looking for the air bla… bla… bla….. Duhhh…. I am bored.

Anyway, when we wait for breaking fast, the electric back to normal then the electric shut again….. Oh well, at least I can break fast with candles on the table and flash light…. Huhuhu… I’m not eating them but I need light…. This is my sucking day ever…. But it’s fun…. Ok then, till the next update… Adios Amigos!!!

0 comments: