BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Having a great dinner at T.G.I Fridays restaurant

Yesterday night my family and I are having a dinner at T.G.I Fridays in Wangsa Walk Mall. Before I go to T.G.I Fridays to having our dinner, we go and look around the shopping center. It has 9 cinema screens, bowling alley, karaoke, fitness class and more. Anyway, finally bookstore! I buy my revision book to study for my final exam.My mum buys something at home deco shop, my dad buy cook book, my sis buy her things. Moreover, I can’t wait for bowling alley to open. But sadly, I am moving to my own hometown next year. Damn! But in Alor Setar also have bowling. Yay! I don’t believe it, when my first day having a dinner at T.G.I Fridays, I look around It’s look like western and the waiter cowboy hat. But at least I enjoy the food. I order Friday’s cheeseburger. That burger was so big and finally I can finish that burger. And my drinks are granny smith apple slush. It made fro apple with rush ice and also soda. What a Friday night. Till the next update adios! Yeeehawww!!

0 comments: