BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Having fun at school…………

Yesterday Im had so much fun at school. Hari koperasi are celebrated by all students and teachers of Smk Taman Setiawangsa Some of my best friends cannot come that day But, I have a friend with me. Hehehe. Anyway, lots of games and stall are opened for all students. Firstly, I go to the haunted house set by the student of form 5 Ilmu with the help of their teacher MR Mahathir. It is scary and I cant believe i a hug the ghost. Then, I saw my friends calling me from grandstand which the rock climbing and some interesting activities are held. So, Ill change my mind. I feel confidence and I decide to do rock climbing and flying fox. About rock climbing, Man I tell, it is damn difficult. About the flying fox, I though about it a couple of time because I was scared and nervous and I keep thinking about the safety of the thing. I imagined that the flying fox isnt safe and the flying fox comes down too fast. Im not scared pf height but I just feel confidence and just feel normal. I feel Normal because some of my good friends are giving me a support. Finally, I did it... even I cannot climb the rock climbing. About paintball, its kindda hurt but very challenging and fun too. I hope will be more activities for next year.



0 comments: