BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Day At School

My day at school was great! My school has been launch for "hari koperasi" today at school. The event will be start from tommorow until saturday. Anyway, my friend have got an award called " penolong koperasi terbaik 2008/2009" and i congrates him. I can't wait for Hari Koperasi. I have planned to go to the haunted house. booo... it's scary. I think the haunted house in genting even scary than the school haunted house... hmmmmm..... But i am so excited and nervous too. infact,I have been to haunted house before. I'm going with my cousins. When i get out,i can't talk anything even i feel shocked and scared. I think my mom knows where the scariest haunted house that she have been before.. hmmm..

0 comments: