BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

My bestest day in my life

hey there! yesterday,i going to my cousin house in Sepang... My cousin getting married! In that time also i be a photographer... wow! i never be a wedding photographer before... :P but i get lots of picture of it... i'm a great photographer! haha... whatever.... anyways, omg! my pak su singing karaoke outside the house... haha... then we all joining them singing karaoke... even my cousin in-law Abang Nazir... his voice not so bad. but i enjoy it! The best part is My cousin who just got married Abang Fairul and Kak Tina.. But too bad my cousin in-law Kak Tina not gotta sing.. but my cousin sing very well... GO cuz go!!

After the events over i'm not going back to my house... i straight ahead to my cousin Atihrah's house for entertainment.. KARAOKE!!! The guys are swimming in a pool like a hell.. duhh... me and with other cousins KARAOKE!!! omg! my cousin Fitrah is singing dangdut?? what! and i singing any of 1 my favorite song. MEET UNCLE HUSEIN! Wow! i rock that karaoke room... And hanging out until 2am... that's is call my bestest day in my life... till the next update! -cheers-

0 comments: