BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Friday, November 27, 2009

My Boring Holiday

hey there... i miss you guys... hahaha... Anyway,i have no mood to update blog in a couple of week and my holiday sucks... my mom are working and my dad too lazy to goin out so this school holiday i stayed at home and stick in front of the computer.
Anyway,today i finally get out from home. it's mean i goin out to my cousins house for celebrating Hari Raya AidilAdha.... :) I feel happy coz i meet all my family members except my cousin who stay far away from Malaysia and stay far away from KL... hmmm.... Hari Raya Aidiladha not probably *meriah* like Hari Raya Aidilfitri... huh.... but i'm happy... hahaha... ok then i really don't have any idea what to write because so many kids here.. o_o so,till the next update.... :) -cheers-

0 comments: