BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Blogger girl are back to business

I'm back! anyway,i haven't updated my blog for a long time.. i updated my blog since April.. I think.. furthermore, my family and i are now live in Alor Star now.Back to my hometown to taking care of my grandma beside my dad. I miss my old place and my place where i belong. even so, I miss my family and cousins in KL. I am now officially tv3 family.. Yay! my dad are now working with Tv3 Alor Star and my mum starts her cupcakes business as usual. My lil bro will sitting UPSR here and my big bro also PMR. But,i am happy that my maksu and the others are here too. <3 Alhamdulillah.. My family now lives easier because it just a small town and the shops just around the corner. And the food and others things cheaper than KL. I am so happy! :) That's all for today.. till next time..more updates coming on your way soon...    Bye!

0 comments: