BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011 memories

Started from January 2011 I left my family for 3 month.. I have been selected to join National Service (plkn). I trained myself without my parents.   How sad I am… memories???  I was having a great time with my coach and my mates.  They like my family!  One family!  I like to be friends with another religion.  Not only Muslims but all..  I learned  about how to be a great ruler and how to be the best  among the best.  On  January 8th it’s my mum's birthday. My family came to visiting me once  a week. ( Saturday).  On February 19th  it’s ,my dad’s birthday. They came visiting me again. on the same date i'ts blood donations day. i  donate my blood for  who suffering in the hospital.  

On march ,i went rafting at Camp PLKN Bukit Besar in Kulim...  you know, i sink and i can't swim..  lol..  but,it's fun!  2 days after  going for  water rafting, shooting!! i went to penang to  play my toy it's m16 gun!  but first,special class is held at my camp.  i  learn how to use the gun. it's heavy!  new experience to me.  Can't forget our last night at the camp... It's retro night...  We having fun together for  a last time..  we hug,cry and share our happiness together. 

After 2 weeks i get back from national service, tok su intan passed away and that day also it's my results day. I didn't  go pick my results at school.  But,i check my SPM result through internet.  Alhamdulillah.. even i got c's .. that's okay.. kira lulus jugak kan.. 

Okay,i have lots of stories to tell you guys but i have running out of time... panjang sangat!! so i wish you all have a great 2012!!! :)






0 comments: