BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Addicted or fall in love with Tengku Adil??

I keep playing his songs from the first i know him until now. Am i addicted to him or fall in love?? Ah! impossible,i have been twitting him and disturbing him.. hahaha... but still no respond.. . I got his first tweet last Thursday! And i sending him my first tweet. Hurmm... i think he's too busy with his work.. you know artist... :P I play his song back to back.. he it is!


Babak cinta from Tengku Adil.. Very addicted to this song. He really have a wonderful and perfect voice. Wow!

My first tweet and he reply! woot woot!! :) Thanks for the reply Adil!!! Appreciate much!


Did he dedicated this song to actress Maya Karin?? You kidding me Adil! LOL!

I guess i running of time... Dear Adil, please make a song for my bday this year.. hahaha... :P And guys,if you have twitter and get to know more about him,follow him on twitter @tengkuadil :) Good night! woot woot!

0 comments: