BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Who's line is it anyway! Funniest show of all!

Do you remember this reality show who's line is it anyway? well, i watched it almost 100 times every week! Oh! i love that kind of shows. Drew Carey is the one who can make people laugh. haha.. i watch one of the episode on youtube yesterday.. kindda funny too! check this out! presenting Ryan and Colin ! on who's line is it anyway!


Oh yeah! I love this episode! Sound effect! Ryan as tarzan and Colin as jane. hahaha.. so funny.. and they picked two women's to do the sound effect! niceee! Aren't they funny?

Compared to Malaysians,for me American's jokes more funnier than Malaysians. Perasan tak? It's not funny! But, European jokes more funnier. That's why i loves English jokes! I hope one day,if i have a chance,i would like to take my children's go and watch this kind of jokes. They would love it! even my family loves it! It's amazing! I.. i love it!


This one kindda funny too.. Colin and Phil! :) Gelak sampai pecah perut jadinya.. Thumbs up!

Okay then,i have running out of time.. Till then.. have a good day!

0 comments: