BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Monday, April 8, 2013

I'm Back!

Wooo! I haven't post anything for a year. hi guys! i'm back! 


Anyway, i'm now active to Tumblr. well,it has to be my 2nd blog as well. It's been a while! My last post was last year and after that i'm leaving blogger. sorry guys! :D But still,i was thinking about to control 2 blogs in a same time. Like seriously,my grandpa always ask me a same thing. ' awat dah lama tak update blog?' hehe. sorry tok wan. I'm lazy to update anything in here. :p nothing interesting. heh.

Let me explain about tumblr. Tumblr is also a blog (like blogspot) but a lil bit private. Tumblr can post our own quotes etc. More fun! yeah! I guess i have to stop typing! Before i end my short post,i would like to say goodnight. 

Lots of love,

- Budak malas nak update blogger -

qistina syahirah

0 comments: