BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Friday, March 6, 2009

My home got in by a thief

Last friday, my home got in by a thief . My dad and my lilttle brother Alif go out sending my mom to the office and they dropped by at dunkin donuts to buy a sandwich for lunch. After they get back home,my dad feel strange. Alif said "papa,kenapa tombol pintu tak ada?" Papa try to ask the neighbours. My neighbours said i saw the man came down carry the bag in 10 minuites. So,my dad and my liltle brother decided to make a police report. After they made police report,they picked us up at school. I ask my elder brother patpat. What's that? Then he replied police report. Our house have got in by the robber. Then i feel strange and shocked. Meanwhile, when i was arrived at home,i saw the cops and my mom upstairs. I shake hand with the two cops. My dad tried to open the door using lockpick. At last,the door open. I go in oh my god! what happend???? All the cameras and lenses are gone. I go in and check my room. I go in to my room,Oh my god! What happend to my room. My mom check the room,all the "barang kemas" gone. It's empty . No more jewellry. So,we all check the personal things,pasport and more. In the busy day of this conditition,my uncle and my niece baby Dahlia come and visit us following by pak det and family. And that night, i ask my dad to allow me to sleep at my cousin place. If i got that man,i better knocked him until he became weak and i call the cops to take him to jail.

0 comments: