BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Trip To The National Zoo

Last school holiday,i went to the National Zoo with my dad and my 3 siblings. I waited for a long time to go and see the animals again. I start going to the zoo since i was a liltle child. But I still remember i was told by my dad to sit infront of the elephant. i was afraid that time. At last i'm not afraid of  elephant anymore. Anyway, firstly my brothers decide to go and watch the snakes in the reptiles house. Actualy i hate snakes... YUCK!!!  Meanwhile,lot's of the animals we can see like birds,tiger,crocodile,tiger,lions and more.  


I really like the most to look at the baboons. their so funny. And also the hippoes. My liltle brother are excited to watch the hippoes. 



Next stop is the flamingo. I enjoy watching the flamingo. They are so cute and they can stand on one feet..

Then,we continued our journey to the ape center. In the ape center,i saw my favourite animal is orang utan. Orang Utan is not necessary like a monkey.


Oh! I forgot the giraffe. The girrafe are stay at the savana walk. The zebra are stripes. They such a cool animal.


I really have a great fun at the zoo this year. i hope my dad bring us again to the zoo. Goodbye animals....



0 comments: